ARNICA MEAT GRINDER INSTRUCTION MANUAL • Take the appliance carefully out of its box. Wipe the appliance with a clean, damp
First, we would like to thank you for choosing our product. The more you use your meat cloth to remove the possible dust. grinder, the more you will be certain that you made the right choice. Our main goal is to • Wash all the parts and accessories carefully and dry the appliance with a clean cloth.
give you more than the price. Your choice shows that we are achieving our goal. When you Be very careful when cleaning the blade since it is extremely sharp. use your meat grinder according to the instructions in this manual, you will be surprised • Place the appliance in a hard,dry and flat surface.
how easy it is to reach its maximum performance. Preparation for use (Figure 3 and Figure-4)
Contents • Hold the feeding tube and place the spiral driver into the feeding tube.
1. Safety Instructions • Place the blade with the sharp edges facing outside to the axis of the spiral
2. Parts and Accesories driver.
3. Technical Specifications • Place the plate to the front of the blade.
4. Operating the Appliance • Screw the grinder cover.
5. Cleaning and Maintenance • Place the feeding tube inside the motor section.
• Secure the lock. 1. Safety Instructions • Place the removable tray to the top of the feeding tube. • Please read the instructions before operating the appliance for your own safety. • Plug the appliance to the socket. Your meat grinder is ready for use. • Before using the appliance, check if the power voltage corresponds to that
indicated on the rating plate. Suggestions
• Unless management and supervision regarding the device are ensured by • Segregate the meat from its bones, catilages and nerves before grinding.
a person responsible for safety of the devices, this device isn’t designed • Chop the meat into small pieces and place them over the tray.
to be used by physically and mentally disabled people (including children) • Place a bowl under the grinder cover.
or by people who are lack of experience and knowledge. • Turn on the appliance by using the On/Off Switch
• Children must be supervised in order to ensure keeping them away from • Push the meat inside feeding tube by using the feeder. CAUTION! Never use yout
the device. fingers to push the meat inside the grinder for your own safety.
• Do not allow children to operate the appliance and keep the appliance Using the Sausage Funnel (Figure-5) away from children during operation. • By using this accessory you can make all kinds of sausages and soujouks for • Never leave the appliance unattended when it’s on. If you have to leave, make your taste. sure to unplug it. • Grind the meat first and add all different spices and flavors according to your taste. • Never try to carry the appliance from it’s power cord. • Remove the grinder cover. • Never drop the appliance into the water and never pour water on the appliance. • Remove the plate and blade. • Keep the appliance in a place where it’s out of the reach of children. • First place the flange, then the sausage funnel in front of the spiral driver. • Always unplug the appliance during cleaning and maintenance • Put the grinder cover back. • Contact a certified technician for repairs. Do not attempt to repair it yourself. • Your appliance is ready to make tasty sausages and soujouks! • Do not attemp to operate the aplliance if the power cord is damaged. Contact a • Before changing the accessories, make sure that the machine is switched off or certified technician immediately. it is unplugged. • Never use your fingers to push the meat down the grinder, always use the
feeder. Using the Meat Balls (Stuffing) Funnel (Figure-6)
• This appliance is designed for home use only and not suitable for commercial • By using this accessory you can make all kinds of stuffed meatballs for your
• Before changing the accessories, make sure that the machine is switched off or • Grind the meat first and add all different spices and flavors according to your
it is unplugged. taste.
Dispose info: • Remove the grinder cover
This product contains recyclable materials. Do not dispose of this product as an • Remove the plate and blade.
unsorted municipal waste. Please directly contact your local municipality for the • First place the flange, then the stuffing funnel in front of the spiral driver.
nearest collection points of electrical equipments. (WEEE Directive) • Put the grinder cover back.
• Your appliance is ready to make tasty stuffed meatballs!
2. Parts and Accessories (Figure-1 and Figure-2) • Before changing the accessories, make sure that the machine is switched off or it is unplugged. A. Grinder Cover B. Removable Tray 5. Cleaning and Maintenance
C. Feeder • Always turn off the appliance before cleaning or maintenance. D. Accessory Holder • Always unplug the appliance.
E. Feeding Tube • Remove the feeder first, then the tray and grinder cover. Detach the blade, plate, F. Spiral Driver and the spiral driver.
G. Stainless Steel Blade • Wash all the parts with soapy water and dry them with a clean cloth. H. 2 Plate • The plate and blade should be kept greased. After washing them, always grease
I. Oriental Sausage Funnel and Hot Dog Funnel them. J. Meat Balls (Stuffing) Funnel • Never put the main body or the power cord into the water nor pour water on
K. Flange them! L. Locking Screw • Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soapy, damp cloth and always dry with
M. On/Off Switch a clean cloth.
• Do not use chemical substances to clean your meat grinder. 3. Technical Specifications • Always keep the accessories in the accessories holder and the cord in it’s Model : Promeat W2000 grande housing. Voltage : 220-230 V • Store the appliance out of the reach of children. Frequency : 50-60 Hz This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced Power : 700W physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, Used Life : 7 Year unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the Maximum noise level is less than 70dB (A) appliance by a person responsible for their safety. 4. Operating the Appliance Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. • Read this instruction manual carefully first before operating your meat grinder.